Quarterly Report Scandinavian Enviro Systems (publ) January – March 2019
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
Enviro’s recovered carbon black saves around 80 percent CO2 emissions
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.1 (0.2)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -10.0 (-9.2)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.04 (-0.08)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -8.7 (-5.4)
- Elysium Aps (which is a possible candidate to become a joint venture with Enviro as co-owner) signs a rental agreement In Denmark for a plant in Nyborg
- A Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) covering Enviro’s recovered carbon black concludes that its creation saves around 80 percent CO2 emissions compared to production of virgin carbon black (see graph below)
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO Enviro, tel: +46 (0)735-10 53 43, email@example.com
Urban Folcker, CFO Enviro, +46 (0)760-00 13 11, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alf Blomqvist, Chairman of the Board Enviro, +46 (0)733 149 700, email@example.com
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8 503 01 550, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the Certified Adviser of Enviro at Nasdaq First North, Stockholm.
This information is information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 13:40 CEST on May 9th, 2019.