Interim report Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) January – March 2018
MoU with Canadian partner
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.1 (0.1)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -9.2 (-9.8)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.08 (-0.08)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -5.8 (-11.3)
- Signing of MoU with ArticCan Energy Services Inc. regarding a plant in Canada
- Carbon Black sales order from international tyre manufacturer
- Securing of bridge financing of MSEK 7,5 from the biggest owner by a credit, which has not been utilized until now
- The Chairman of the board has resigned after being charged with insider information crime and has been acquitted afterwards
- Termination of existing MoU in Chile which is planned to be replaced with an MoU with a new company in Chile
Significant events after the end of the period
- New local legislation prevents project in Guangzhou, China
- Yet another international tyre manufacturer confirms positive test results with EnviroCB(TM)
- Quality anniversary: More than 40 million components containing Enviro’s recovered carbon black has been delivered to Volvo Cars
- Strengthening of the capital via off-set rights issue
- Follow up sales order at an order value of MSEK 0.1 of carbon black from international tyre manufacturer
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO Enviro, +46 (0)735-10 53 43, email@example.com
Urban Folcker, CFO Enviro, +46 (0)760-00 13 11, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alf Blomqvist, Chairman of the Board Enviro, +46 (0)733-14 97 00, email@example.com
Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Certified Adviser of Enviro at Nasdaq First North Stockholm.
This information is information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is required to publish under the EU regulation on market abuse. The information is provided under the auspices of the contact person listed above for publication on May 3rd 2018 at 14.35 CET.