Interim Report January – June 2017
Successful completion of Basic Design in cooperation with ÅF
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.1 (0.1).
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -9.5 (-8.1).
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.08 (-0.17).
- Cash flow for the period was MSEK -6.7 (-8.4).
- Conclusion that the purified pyrolysis oil from the company is of such a high quality that it can be used as fuel in diesel motor driven power plants
- Usage of environmental rubber increases at Volvo Cars
- Sales Manager Fredrik Olofsson has started his employment at 2017-06-01
January – June 2017
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.3 (0.1).
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -19.3 (-15.5).
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.17 (-0.33).
- Cash flow for the period was MSEK -18.1 (-17.0).
- Execution of two MoU's with leading Chinese tyre producer for plant sales: one for a plant and the other for a future joint venture for subsequent plant sales
- Positive news related to testing of Enviro’s reclaimed carbon black from yet another global tyre producer
- Enviro’s reclaimed carbon black included in fittings for water pipes at Alvenius Industrier AB
- Approved EU trademark
- Election of two new board directors prompted by Pegroco Venture AB's entry as the largest stockholder
Significant events after the year-end
- New COO Olov Ershag replaces the current Technical Manager Elisabeth Gustafsson and has been recruited internally
- The company has successful completed the Basic Design in cooperation with ÅF
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO, Tel.: +46 (0)735-10 53 43, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stig-Arne Blom, Board Chairman, Tel.: +46 (0)705-25 16 15, email@example.com
This information is information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is required to publish under the EU regulation on market abuse. The information is provided under the auspices of the contact person listed above for publication on August 31th 2017 at 08:45 CET.