Half Year Report Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) January – June 2021
Realizing our plans step by step.
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.5 (0.2)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -15.3 (-11.9)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.03 (-0.05)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -15.6 (-11.4)
- Michelin’s new racing tyres has better performance and less climate impact due to recovered carbon black from Enviro
- Enviro strengthens its capital via a directed issue of MSEK 21.0
- Substantial interest as key employees at Enviro subscribe to options as part of incentive scheme
- Favourable conditions for tyre recovery with Enviro’s technology in the UK
- Enviro initiates consultation regarding plant on identified industrial site in West Sweden
- Peter Sandberg Chairman of Enviro’s Nomination Committee
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 5.1 (0.9)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -27.4 (-23.6)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.05 (-0.05)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -25.0 (-23.1)
- Enviro receives order from Michelin for engineering services worth MSEK 4
- Enviro and Michelin sign definitive agreements on strategic partnership
- Enviro announces further details of partnership agreements with Michelin
- Approval at an extraordinary general meeting concerning final agreements with Michelin
Significant events after end of period
- Michelin increases its ownership to 20 percent of the shares in Enviro
For further information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO of Enviro, +46 (0)735-10 53 43, firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Folcker, Enviro CFO, +46 (0)760-00 13 11, email@example.com
Alf Blomqvist, Chairman of the Board of Enviro, +46 (0)733 149 700, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 (0)8 503 01 550, email@example.com, is Enviro’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Stockholm.
This disclosure contains information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 26-08-2021 08:30 CET.