Correction: Interim Report January-September 2018
Corrected financial information in the Interim Report that was made public 08:20, November 7th 2018.
Positive market development and increased demand
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.3 (0.2)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -8.9 (-9.4)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.07 (-0.08)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -6.3 (-6.3)
- Strengthening of the capital via off-set directed issue and another decided directed off-set issue of totally MSEK 8.1
- A loan given by Pegroco Invest AB of MSEK 7.5 has been prolonged until the end of the year
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.9 (0.4)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -27.9 (-28.7)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.23 (-0.25)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -19.6 (-24.3)
- Signing of MoU with Treadcraft Limited regarding a plant in New York State, USA
- Signing of MoU with Windspace A/S regarding a plant in Denmark
- Quality anniversary: More than 50 million components containing Enviro’s recovered carbon black has been delivered to Volvo Cars
- Strengthening of the capital via off-set directed issue and another decided directed off-set issue of totally MSEK 5.6
- An already existing loan given by an external institution of MSEK 4.5 has been taken over by Pegroco Invest AB and has been prolonged until the end of the year
Significant events after the end of the period
- Manufacuring test with new carbon black product by international rubber producer.
- Announcing of share rights issue of MSEK 106
- Announcing of extra General Meeting regarding a share rights issue and changes to the articles of association
- Securing of bridge financing of MSEK 7.0
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO Enviro, tel: +46 (0)735-10 53 43, firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Folcker, CFO Enviro, +46 (0)760-00 13 11, email@example.com
Alf Blomqvist, Chairman of the Board Enviro, +46 (0)733 149 700, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 (0)8 503 01 551, is the Certified Adviser of Enviro at Nasdaq First North Stockholm.
Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is required to publish this information under the EU market abuse regulation. The information is provided by the contact person listed above for publication on 7th November 2018 at 08:20 CET.