Year End report Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) January – December 2020
Board of Directors and Management in the plant in Åsensbruk. From left to right: Urban Folcker, CFO, Stefan Tilk, board member, Peter Möller, board member, Björn Olausson, board member, Nina Macpherson, board member, Jan Bruzelius, board member, Alf Blomqvist, chairman of the board, Sander Vermeulen, board member and Thomas Sörensson, CEO.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.4 (0.6)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -13.7 (-13.1)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.02 (-0.03)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -14.4 (-13.0)
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 1.5 (1.1)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -50.0 (-44.8)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.09 (-0.13)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -48.4 (-42.0)
- The company has completed a directed share issue of approximately MSEK 32.5 as part of a strategic partnership with Michelin. Currently, the partnership is considered to contain 4 areas:
- A development agreement
- A share investment total of 20 percent in Enviro after the issue (completed)
- A common project to construct a plant
- A common delivery agreement between Michelin and Enviro
- Feasibility study investigates conditions for tyre recovery with Enviro’s technology in the UK
- Improved market conditions for pyrolysis oil could strongly increase revenues from Enviro’s plants
- Recovered carbon black from Enviro is introduced in a customer-specific rubber compound from Trelleborg Mixing Forsheda
Significant events after end of period
- Enviro receives order from Michelin for engineering services worth MSEK 4
- Enviro and Michelin sign definitive agreements on strategic partnership
- Enviro announces further details of partnership agreements with Michelin
- Notice convening the extraordinary general meeting of Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO of Enviro, +46 (0)735-10 53 43,
Urban Folcker, Enviro CFO, +46 (0)760-00 13 11,
Alf Blomqvist, Chairman of the Board of Enviro, +46 (0)733 149 700,
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 (0)8 503 01 550, firstname.lastname@example.org, is Enviro’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Stockholm.
This disclosure contains information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 25-02-2021 08:10 CET.