Interim report Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) January – June 2018
Above: Enviro’s design of a pyrolysis plant with a capacity of 30,000 tons tyres/year and 9,000 tons of recovered Carbon Black
MoU with Danish partner
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.4 (0.1)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -10.0 (-9.5)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.08 (-0.08)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -7.9 (-6.7)
- Signing of MoU with Treadcraft Limited regarding a plant in New York State, USA
- Signing of MoU with Windspace A/S regarding a plant in Denmark
- New local legislation prevents project in Guangzhou, China
- Yet another international tyre manufacturer confirms positive test results with EnviroCBTM
- Quality anniversary: More than 40 million components containing Enviro’s recovered carbon black has been delivered to Volvo Cars
- Strengthening of the capital via off-set directed issue and another decided directed off-set issue of totally MSEK 5.5.
- Follow up sales order at an order value of MSEK 0.1 of carbon black from international tyre manufacturer
- An already existing loan given by an external institution of MSEK 4.5 has been taken over by Pegroco Invest AB and has been prolonged until the end of the year.
- Pegroco Holding AB has gradually reduced its ownership company during the period
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.6 (0.3)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -19.0 (-19.3)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.16 (-0.17)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -13.3 (-18.1)
- Signing of MoU with ArticCan Energy Services Inc. regarding a plant in Canada
- Carbon Black sales order from international tyre manufacturer
- Securing of short-term financing of MSEK 7,5 from the biggest owner by a credit
- The Chairman of the board has resigned after being charged with insider information crime and has afterwards been acquitted
- Termination of existing MoU in Chile which is planned to be replaced with an MoU with a new company in Chile
Significant events after the end of the period
- Signing of MoA (Heads of Agreement) with DHF Development regarding potential projects for plants in the middle east.
- Strengthening of the capital via off-set directed issue and another decided directed off-set issue of totally MSEK 5.8.
- A loan given by Pegroco Invest AB of MSEK 7.5 has been prolonged until the end of the year
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO Enviro, +46 (0)735-10 53 43, email@example.com
Urban Folcker, CFO Enviro, +46 (0)760-00 13 11, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alf Blomqvist, Chairman of the Board Enviro, +46 (0)733-14 97 00, email@example.com
Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Certified Adviser of Enviro at Nasdaq First North Stockholm.
This information is information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is required to publish under the EU regulation on market abuse. The information is provided under the auspices of the contact person listed above for publication on August 24th 2018 at 08.20 CET.