Interim report Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) January – September 2019
Above: This shows a layout of how an improvement of our flue-gas cleaning will look in our plant in Åsensbruk.
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
Enviro’s writes two term sheets with partner in the US
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.2 (0.3)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -10.2 (-8.9)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.03 (-0.07)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -8.9 (-6.3)
- Enviro signs a term sheet with TreadCraft Carbon LLC regarding a plant for recovering of Carbon Black, oil and steel from ELT (End of Life Tyres)
- Enviro is going to start up a fully owned holding company in the US as part of the establishment of local plants
- The company signs another term sheet with TreadCraft Carbon LLC, this time regarding the terms and conditions for a license agreement
- Enviro develops financing solutions for plants based on international corporate bonds
- Additional capital of around MSEK 48.6 MSEK before transaction costs has been allocated to the Company through the exercise of warrants (TO2)
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.5 (0.9)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -31.7 (-28.0)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.10 (-0.23)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -29.0 (-19.6)
- Trelleborg Lanka places a serial sales order amounting to a yearly value of around KEUR 180,000
- Elysium Aps (which is a possible candidate to become a joint venture with Enviro as co-owner) signs a rental agreement I Denmark for a plant in Nyborg
- A Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) covering Enviro’s recovered carbon black concludes that its creation saves around 80% CO2 emissions compared to production of virgin carbon black (see graph below)
Significant events after end of period
- No events to report
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO Enviro, +46 (0)735-10 53 43
Urban Folcker, CFO Enviro, +46 (0)760-00 13 11
Alf Blomqvist, Board Chairman Enviro, +46 (0)733 149 700
Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8 503 01 550, firstname.lastname@example.org, is Enviro’s Certified Advisor at Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is required to publish this information under the EU market abuse regulation. The information is provided by the contact person listed above for publication on November 21, 2019 at 08:15 CET.